Ziyel For Startups

Community Manager at Ziyel Consulting Agency

This is for you if you're a founder of a tech startup. The 80/20 rule, or Pareto’s Principle, says that 80% of outputs result from 20% of inputs. You can spin that many ways so here’s one for your startup. Just because your startup is busy doesn’t mean it’s being productive. Only 20% of all your startup’s operations produce the outcomes you desire; the rest will just be fluff. Necessary fluff, but fluff nonetheless. Your 20% might be developing apps, UI/UX design, or even networking with investors. The remaining 80% could be marketing, team building, and countless meetings with stakeholders....