This step is the beginning to your engagement and really starts
the whole process of how you get your leads, customers, clients or
whatever else you’re trying to achieve.
To grow your account it begins by giving… you must like, comment and follow other accounts. You must ENGAGE with other people in your same niche to grow your account effectively. The key to all of this though is to do it consistently. So you want to grow your
Instagram, right? Well, to do this the right way and organically you have to be liking and commenting every day.
So how do you like and comment effectively?
1. Only like and comment on influencer accounts in your niche.
2. Like and comment on pictures that make sense with what you’re doing.
3. Use an open-ended comment to have them comment back.
Here are a couple examples:
- Great Post! Love your content. I have a fitness community, let me know if you’re interested in joining.
- Such a great post! I have a guide for entrepreneurs to grow their following, let me know if you want me to send it to you for free.
By making your comments open ended, you also guarantee a response. Now, that response could be “no thanks”, “get out of here” or “sure, I’m interested”. You hear a lot of successful people talk about failing a lot. This is no different. Of course not everyone is going to want what you have to offer, but be persistent and you will see massive results.
Now, you can do this yourself or you can hire a freelancer to get it done for you, but liking and commenting must be done consistently to grow your account.